Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back Home

I'm BACK!!

Been really busy and lazy ever since the day I came back from ShenZhen trip last Saturday. I was so tired, I even missed my facial appointment in the afternoon coz I fell asleep in the afternoon.

I was hoping to get all the Christmas presents from ShenZhen & Hong Kong but there weren't much to buy as it is winter season there. Hence, I ended up getting all presents in M'sia. Needless to say, I had to dragged Keith for last minute shopping on Sunday. Sigh....

But then, everyone in the family was busy with the cupcakes orders till the very last minute so basically my entire family members also shopped at the very last minute, and yet, we still managed to get nice gifts for one another.

I've expected so much from ShenZhen but only came back with much disappoiment (I'll share more in my next post though).

Anyway, had a family Christmas Party on Christmas Day for only family, relatives & close friends.

I'll share more about my trip in ShenZhen n HK and also all the happy and fun incidents after I came back.

Cheers!

No comments: