Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Infidelity

I was supposed to blog about this last night but after I finished one post, someone merajuk and said: “When you are done as a blogger, can you please come here and be my wife?” Oh Well, how could I say no to that request. Hehehe…

Anyway, what I want to share here basically started from Monday night. When I checked my Friendster account on Monday, there was a new message in my inbox. Apparently, a guy sent me a message and wished to be friends. So, I added his MSN contact in my list.

The next morning (yesterday), he started chatting with me. He started off with asking about how long I’ve married and he told me about his too (he is married with 2 kids) & we chatted about some usual stuffs. Then he told me that he comes to M’sia very often and would like to meet up.

Then I told him that my hubby won’t let me meet up with strangers alone and I offer to intro my hubby to him if he really interested to be friends and all.

Then this guy started to say that he doesn’t dare to meet my hubby and then he started to like sweet talk as in saying that I have a very sweet looks and stuff like that.

Then I asked him a very casual question whether he ever meets anyone from the net/Friendster. He told me that he had a bad experience as he had an affair with a married lady the last time he came to Malaysia 5 years ago which lasted for 2 months. I asked him If he felt guilty for being unfaithful to his wife, his answer was positive but he also confessed that he enjoyed the affair.

So basically, long story short, I told him that I do not approve extra marital affair but I was not to judge him as it is his life. I told him I take my marriage very seriously that it is ok for me and my hubby to chat with the opposite sex and meet up for drinks once in a while as long as no hanky panky.

And then he asked: “Well it seems like we will not meet up after all, oh well...” So, I replied: “I would say yes, if you don’t mind my hubby to come along and I can intro to you if you really want to be friend.”

And then he just stopped replying me. So, you see, isn’t it obvious what his ultimate intention was. Jerk!!!

Ok, I know I’m a bit slow coz Keith said the moment I started to relate to him about this guy, he already knows what would it lead it. Hey, don’t blame me lah, coz I always believe some guys can really genuinely just want to be your friend even though they so happen to spotted you online.

Keith said ppl like that guy would prey on ppl like me, a married woman, coz if he wants to ends the affair, he can just walk off without worrying that the lady will go after him since the lady herself is also having an affair. How smart! But I’m not stupid, ok!

Wait a minute, come to think of it, it’s either I look damn sluttish or damn stupid! That’s why idiot like him would target me!

Actually that guy sent me his photo and I thought of posting his pic here you know. But then again, I do not want to shame his family by doing so. But, man, my heart goes out to his wife for having such husband.

You are such a JERK!!!

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-catch-an-online-cheating-spouse . This is a link you can refer to if you suspect your spouse is cheating on you. But make sure you really read the tell tale signs right or you might risk to destroy your relationship/marriage for no reason.

Personally, I do not tolerate all this non sense. I've told Keith before, for me, it is very simple, if one day he ever falls for another girl, just have to let me know and I will walk out (even if I have kids). I'll not try to do anything to win him back, coz if he can falls for another girl it means that he no longer loves me, so what's the point of staying together? For the family sake? No, Thank You! I don't share my man sexually!

There are many reasons why some people got themselves into extra marital affairs. Some are just plain gatal that they like to screw around but some are due to certain reasons that pushed a person to commit adultery. Whatever it is, extra marital affair is unacceptable.

It's either you stay in or get out. You can't have the best of both world!

No comments: