Monday, January 14, 2008

Ladies, where are your manners?

I noticed most ladies' drivers are simply outrageously ill manner on the road. Well, I often think its sort of reflects the actual personality of a person from their driving manner.

You see, when I drive, generally if I see there are car(s) turning out from a junction, I often slowed down and let the car(s) passed, unless it is too dangerous for me to stop, like the car behind me is following too close. So far, my experience is good with male’ drivers as they always showed their gestures of gratitude. But, for most ladies' driver, not only they don't thank you; their facial expressions are like as though you owed it to them. I find that totally unacceptable! What is wrong with being more courteous when people make ways for you? Does it cost you anything to be polite to others?

I'm not saying all other ladies have ill-manners coz I'd encountered some polite ones. Basically the ratio is like 1 out of 20 ladies is polite enough to show their gratitude.

As for me, when people make ways for me, I usually wave my hand or flash my light and I am happy to see them smile back at me.

I have many times vowed that I would not give way to any ladies’ drivers after so many bad experience, but the thing is I’m too soft hearted and always believe that there are still many well-mannered people out there so I keep giving chance again and again…but I’d been let down repeatedly by these people.

Huh! Must harden my heart! Next time see ladies’ drivers again, don’t want to give way! :P

No comments: