Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The New Beginning

I ended up at bambo9 in Plaza TTDI last night for the count down instead of Velvet. :)

Today is the first day of 2008, so new year, new beginning....

Hmmm... come to think of it, I had not think about my 2008 resolution at all.

I used to have some resolutions every year but year after year I've come to realise that, one need not really put down everything in Black & White about what you want to achieve and so forth in that particular year. No doubt it is good to set some goals but resolution is resolution, so even if I don't get to fulfill all of it in that year, it is totally alright.

Sometimes it's all about being at the right place and right time. I had many things I've wanted to do in my 20's but somehow I only had it done (not all but most of it) after I've turned 30.
Certain things are critical but some are not, so as long as I still get to achieve what I want to do, whether sooner or later, the level of satisfaction is still the same. However, if you get to fulfill your goals earlier the better, coz you'll get to enjoy the outcome earlier & longer. :)

There are certain things Keith & I wish to try our best to achieve, some are long pending, some are new. Whatever it is, we would try our best to achieve as much as we could and at the same time try to take it easy coz no point stressing ourselves too much.

We will be back to work tomorrow after our long break and as the first day of work in year 2008, I hope everything will starts off well.

And I wish the same to all. :)

Cheers!




No comments: