Monday, April 07, 2008

Majestic...if only I have a nicer cam

The following pics were captured on Saturday evening after the heavy and stormy rain. All 4 pics are more or less the same as it was captured while I was in the (moving) car just tried to take the view from different angle.

It looked so majestic with the reflection and the ray of light. It looked almost like the gate of Heaven was opened. I told Keith probably that's the light for the death to cross-over to heaven. But then we saw it, so what was that supposed to mean?!?!

Pardon me, I was just simply babbling non sense but I have to tell you if you would have seen the actual view, you would be so captivated by it coz it was simply out of this world.

These pics would be so much nicer if I use a nicer camera and capture it from a better angle instead of in a moving car.



No comments: