Friday, August 17, 2007

2nd Childhood?

Hmmm....I don't know about you, but I do find this kind of funny.

You see, when you are in your late (late) 20's and you suddenly start to associate yourself with a bunch of late teens for outing & clubbing sessions, don't you find it a bit peculiar?


Don't get me wrong here coz myself can talk well with people in any age groups but to hang out with the teenagers for clubbing when you are coming to your 30 soon, this is a little ...... hmmmm......

Teenagers and a person who is coming to their 3o, no matter what, they are on the different wave length, so either the teens act mature to match the much older person , or the other way round. But then again, it seems like both parties are totally enjoying each other companies, so what else can I say? Right?


P/S:
But, seriously, tell me....are you started having mid-life crisis already? Instead of dating much younger girls, you start hanging out with all the young guys? Or maybe this is your tactic to get to know teenage girls? :P

Or you merely want to enjoy your 2nd Childhood?


No comments: