Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Family!

14th August is my dad in law b'day and we went to a restaurant in The Curve for dinner.

I would say the food there are nothing great and the worst thing was....... most of the men in our family were still hungry after finished their meals. We ended up with 2nd round of food at the opposite mamak 'the teh tarik place' across .

Paid so much but not filling coz the portions were more like fine dining @ a cheaper rate, how pathetic is that!

The only thing we do appreciate and enjoyed was the ambiance and the setup of the entire restaurant.

We snapped some photos after our meal. My sisters in law call me 'Hao Poh' after she browsed back the pics we took. Coz they said I leaned againsts my hubby looked so 'Hiao' (gatal). Bleh! Both my sis in law are very bad, always like to teased me. But I love them loads still. :)

No comments: