Sunday, August 12, 2007

Part Time @ Amcorp Mall?

Hiya.....this weekend have to resumed my part time job in Amcorp Mall.....hope my boss doesn't read this otherwise I might get a plate of "Fried Squid" from him (you know what I mean?).

Errrr.... actually I'm helping in my family business la......free labour (being exploited by my sis in law :P ) with only one meal and one drink provided.

Ok...Ok... I just made up the story myself, actually me & Keith (my hubby) are helping on our own free will. My sis in law offered to pay us but we refused, hence we just claimed back all the expenses spent on food, beverages & parking.

Before we reached Amcorp, I've told Keith that I wanted him to snap photo of me with our beautiful cupcakes so that I can upload it with this post. Mana tahu, there were sea of customers and we totally had no time to do anything except packed, served and collected money. And within 2 hours all cupcakes were sold out. So my sis in law and her the other (side of) sis in law have to went home and baked for 2nd round.

Thus, left me & Keith sat there with all the empty trays and a notice of "More Coming At 2:30pm". So, I thought, as soon as the 2nd round arrived, I must quickly snap the photo first.

During the waiting period, lots of customers were so anxious to buy our cupcakes and we had to tell them to come back later. There was some delay so the new batch of cupcakes only arrived at 3:30pm.

Here its come!! Yay!!! I can take photo now..... and DREAM ON....as soon as the customers spotted us with the new trays of cupcakes, we didn't even have the chance to arranged the cupcakes nicely on the serving trays. It was like a mad rush, as though we were giving out free cupcakes, everyone just started pointing and choosing from the big food tray (the type that you see in Pasar Malam). By the time we have satisfied our customers with our supplies of cupcakes and after arranged the cupcakes nicely on the serving trays....another batch of customers arrived..so in the end.....at 5:50pm....we already sold everything and tutup gerai (actually the Flea Market ends at 9:00pm).

So needless to say, I didn't get to take any pics in the end... So, I decided to just curi some pics from our website and post it here ler.










Marisa (my 2nd sis in law) & Siew Li (my eldest sis in law punya sis in law...???...I know it's complicated).











Sweet & lovely Lady Bugs cupcakes














Lovely cupcakes for a little girl b'day














Hey....we take orders for cakes as well...... isn't this prettyyyyyyyyyy?












And not forgetting our unique, delicious and pretty novelty cookies. This is prettyfrosting 's specialty!


These are just a few samples of what we have done so far. If you want to see more, please visit http://www.prettyfrosting.com/. We do customisation as per your request for cupcakes, cakes, and cookies.

Do drop by one of these days (we are there every Fri-Sun at Amcorp Mall) and try our cupcakes & cookies. I guarantee you'll be back for more after your first visit. See you there!

And many thanks for all the supports from our loyal cutomers! Cheers to you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish to change my stance now. Since they are selling so well now....better ask for compensation rather than free meal! kekekeke